Delivery: Delivery of the Equipment to Buyer by Company, at Company’s sole cost and expense, shall be made within 7 days after receipt of a purchase order (hereinafter “Delivery Date”). The Equipment shall be packaged appropriately and all cartons shall be clearly stamped with Buyer’s Purchase Order Number. Buyer must be able to identify easily all items of the Equipment contained within each carton. Delivery of the Equipment in an undamaged condition to Buyer’s Installation Site shall constitute “Delivery” to Buyer. Risk of loss during transit shall remain with Company.
A packing slip indicating each item and item quantity shipped shall accompany every shipment. The packing list shall be attached to the exterior of one of the containers in each shipment in a conspicuous manner. The purchase order number must also appear on all packing slips, invoices and correspondence. All items “not found” shall be noted and the anticipated availability of the items shall be indicated clearly on the packing list. No substitutions shall be made without prior authorization by Buyer’s Corporate Purchasing.
Installation: Company shall install the Equipment at the Installation Site in accordance with the installation schedule set forth and connect the same to the safety switches or electrical outlets to be provided and installed by Buyer. Company shall be responsible for all costs associated with delivery and installation of the Equipment. Time is of the essence to this Agreement.
Testing and Certification: Upon completion of installation of the Equipment, Company shall perform prescribed tests to determine that the Equipment is operating in conformance with Company’s published performance specifications for the Equipment and any other requirements agreed to by the parties.
Acceptance: “Acceptance” of the Equipment shall be deemed to occur on the date when, in the reasonable opinion of Buyer, the Equipment conforms to the Specifications, and has continuously operated in compliance with the Specifications for three (3) days (including delivery date) after Equipment Turnover. Final acceptance occurs when Buyer executes and returns to Company the signed Final Certificate of Acceptance.
Training: Prior to Acceptance of the Equipment or at such other time as the parties may mutually agree, Company shall provide, at no cost or expense to Buyer, training in operation of the Equipment (if necessary) for employees designated by Buyer.
Equipment Warranty: The warranty provided to Buyer by Company with respect to the Equipment is as per Brand’s international warranty policy.
Payment and Charges:
- The charges payable by the Customer in respect of the Service are as specified on the front sheet
- The charges are payable by the Customer within 7 days of receipt of the Supplier’s invoice or 7 days after the start of the period of cover to which the invoice refers, whichever is the later
- The charges include all products/parts, labour and travelling costs, except when used to repair damage attributable to the Customer.
- The Supplier reserves the right to make an appropriate adjustment to the annual charge or to alter the contracted service levels where Equipment is relocated.
- Any work requested by the Customer and not included in this Agreement will be charged at the Supplier’s rates current at the date when the work is performed. A copy of current service rates will be provided on request.